Tuesday, August 26

Barely Breathing

Highschool: People are ridiculous and my classes are so insane. With all these honors classes its so much pressure not to fall behind. But taking a regular class would be too easy..
In highschool..its sometimes hard to ignore people. People overreact, are dramatic, and still can't get over themselves. Also, there's those people who hate your guts so when you are near them you get the worst vibes in the world. I think so many people are going to have it so hard in life. It's also retarded of me to ask "Why can't things be easier?". Now, I'm not too big on the whole dramatic sayings people claim like "Life is hard but getting through it is worth it."..well something like that.. lol. I'm so brain-fried. Sadly, things that usually calm me down are not abtainable now..
Only music and a few people can help me out with this stress of stupidity.
Also, why does talking to a boy have to be so complicated??
Why can't we talk like "yo, whats up? hows things?" and joke around????
sheesh.
I Want to be in college so badly.
I want to actually live my life more...
This all could perhaps just be because it's only sophmore year for highschool.
I'm so restricted from things and i hate that!

Thank goodness for music.
On a completely different topic...
Don't you love it when you have your own song?
Like you feel you own it in a way?
One friend's song is Dig-Incubus
while another friend's is millions of "happy" songs lol.
mine is Barely Breathing by Duncan Sheik
which is oddly enough exactly how i feel right now being at highschool.
i always need 5,000 giant "sighs" and i still feel like i can't breathe :(

Highschool...is definately a life sucker.


-Almond

1 comment:

Kati said...

I TOTALLY AGREE! High school is annoying and sometimes I don't know how I'm going to make it through without hyperventilating! Whew, I am sorry you feel that way
:( (oh, lol and is the friend that likes a whole bunch of happy songs me?) For me, i just want to finish high school, get into college, get married, and love life. And i think the key word in your blog entry is "Barely." The fact is you still are breathing no matter how little it is. And that is a pretty good thing if you ask me. I know that doesn't make anything any better believe me, but remember you aren't alone. I am over here "Sort of" breathing too. lol