Tuesday, September 9

Fate is...odd, weird, strange, crazy, overwhelming...you choose.

It's interesting how fate is. I could go into such a deep thought/explanation/opinon about it while writing this...I really think about it everyday. Its so odd. For example, if you set your mind on some things, like what will or won't happen, the opposite usually comes out...unless of course you force it to be what you thought. Like "Today, I have a feeling it's going to be a bad day" and then it turns out moderate/good or it is a bad day because you forced it or let it be. Its so strange. Fate is also overwhelming. Just realizing how it works (some) and what will happen can be a real brain stretcher.

So not too long ago, I was filling out passport (mom, brett and I) forms. Of course, the airport people are very detailed of your life. So i had to ask mom when my father's birthday was...and oddly enough...it's tomorrow. This is what shocked me with fate. An awkward moment and depression came over us but we pushed it aside of course but...wow I've been thinking about that for a bit. Many times people wonder if stuff like that has a reason behind it or if its just coincedence. Of course, I too wonder about this but I try not to think too much about it because you never know what thinking about it will do to your fate also.
Very intense I know...


-Almond

1 comment:

Kati said...

whoa. That was deep.