Thursday, October 16

To go back to those Disney days...


How many times I wish I could go back to the Disney days. As a little kid you see the movies and the music enchants you and your eyes glow with dreams. You believe everything is just so happy and joyous and you really are a happy kid when it comes to Disney. Walt was a genius, making kids have dreams and make them so happy. You just think of all kinds of dreams to "wish upon a star" on and you believe for such a long time. As you get older, its like your heart fades, you know when you see or hear Disney your heart feels full and light? unless thats just me...but it doesn't feel so full or light anymore, i think this is part of the "losing innocence" discussion i had in Hon. 10 about Catcher in the Rye. It's also just with reality breaking through and when i watch the Disney movies or listen to the classic soundtracks I wish (really hard) I could go back to those days. Sort of sad I know (sorry Kati) but man, i miss those days so much. I do know, I believe, that i will always love Disney.


-Almond