Saturday, November 1

Mach Study

Oh my gosh i dont even know why i'm even metioning mach but BAM!!! Kati and I are a great study group I'm so happy we work so well together. The test is sooo insane and we have been have 4-5 hour study sessions!! it's intense..but it was also fun haha
"I prefer Tax over War" and then the post-it flag fight or w/e it was lol. Good (and frustrating) times. We both were so sick of Mach we threw our books down haha (apparently i was more violent...psh..). lol Well I personally am so happy and i feel so good and complete, i just need to memorize and BAM we should be good (I hope!). lol Now, i will also be able to sleep in!!!!!!!! Yayyyy! Gosh i love having good/reliable friends/study partners!

MACH STUDY LIBRARY:



1 comment:

Kati said...

hahahah nice pics. lol that was way fun.:)