Tuesday, January 13

My Fair Lady-Color me blue im lost in you

So this is my first time in a musical. It's pretty amazing.
Honestly ever since I've joined, I have been so much happier than I usually am.
I love learning all these fun dances and songs and the play itself is amazing.
Mr. Whiteford (the director) is so funny and amazing and helpful and so is his "crew"! I am in the elite chorus which are the rich people :P. So I to be snooty and elegant haha. So since we are the elite chorus, we have to learn how to waltz! ^_^
I am pretty much amazing at it! I picked it up so quick! I've always loved loved loved dancing but could never take any classes =/. But what's so amazing is when I dance I no joke feel like im flying. Those songs totally make sense now!!!! lol But I get so lost in dancing I love it I want to dance forever! Anyways, that's my update lol

2 comments:

Lucas Jarche said...

Yay. Glad to hear you're happy :)

Kati said...

It makes me happy that you like being in the musical :) I'm glad you are too!