Thursday, January 1

Snowboarding-First time!

Oh my goodness, what a fun and great expierence! lol. My frined Kati and I went to learn how to snowboard at Powderhorn on Tuesday and it was crazy good lol. I'm so glad I took her we are really great at laughing at ourselves and not really caring if we fall 5 million times lol. So we started getting there late but it all worked out anyways and lucky us we got a really great instructor for a good price! He was a REALLY helpful "mentor" ( :P ). And a double bonus was that he was funny/sarcastic and a handsome fun guy lol. We ALL had a blast haha. I'm glad he wasn't frustrated with us haha. I was a bit of a complication but I was getting it eventually lol. So I pretty much love snowboarding and I am definately going to do it again! If I had a lot of spare time and money (of course) I would go almost everyday! haha. What sucks was I was insanely sore!! Mostly my arms and abs hurt. Probably cause my version of a stop was falling :D haha so I had to get up a BUNCH of times lol. But it was good i am definately doing it again and kati is the perfect snowboarding buddy lol.

2 comments:

Lucas Jarche said...

Sounds like lot's of fun. You'll have to bring me snowboarding sometime ;)

Kati said...

tehe. Dude I am sore all over my body! Ok, not really. But my back is so sore and my arms were at first but not so much any more. But my back muscles are the worst! Odd... I had so much fun though!!!!!!