There are many many of them out there. Right now all the people saying they want to help Earth or they truly care about getting things back on track obviously most of them do not care. It is seriously annoying and it shows how selfish and ignorant americans are. The girl I sit next to in study hall, she talks about buying $100 pair of shoes for prom, and then in my International Forum class she argues about spending money wisely and how she if for saving Earth. One way to save Earth is to stop being so d*** materialistic. All the trash we pile up in the Earth's crust AND oceans is ridiculous. Then, when they talk about alternative energy and that we need to reduce more, they get gas guzzling hummers, suvs and trucks that are horrible on gas mileage! I understand we still need cars until there is a breakthrough on improving them but even my car gets good gas mileage and it is still a good car for everything else. People with hummers especially frustrate me. They are such a waste and a crappy way to spend their money. People apparently are going to die if they can not get all the materialistic stuff they just have to have! Also, I am definately not a hippie though it may sound like it. It is more of a concern on how long I will live and what will happen in my life, my friends' lives, and future children's life. If no one else can expierence the times when life was "good" like when I was a little kid/tween then life sucks even more.
Then, all the girls who still need to buy Hollister and American Eagle! It's ridiculous they are so expensive and are a giant rip off of clothes! And instead of spending money wisely on stuff they need they just HAVE to get the brands. No one uses their head on how that effects everything else! I'm sick of people being so ignorant! I might have more on this later.
For now, Au revoir
Almond
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I hate how people litter all the time. ESPECIALLY the school parking lot. There are like a gazilion trashcans everywhere! AHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment