skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Jackie's Thoughts
Saturday, May 23
First Broken Heart
Enough said.
1 comment:
Kati
said...
Oh no! SIIIIIGGGGGHHHHHHH who understands boys anyway! I'm here for you man:)
5/23/09, 9:10 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Jackie
I am Jackie Wyer, i am 16 and I am a shy but fun, silly but laid back, and i love many things person! Nature is the best, college is my dream, friends are life savers and mint mocho mocktails rock! Nickname is Almond and life is...life..! :]
View my complete profile
Aaron!-Home Skilly Biscut!
Jill-Fish :)
Kati-Peanut
Colton-Best buddy!
Blog Archive
►
2010
(3)
►
March
(3)
▼
2009
(26)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(4)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
▼
May
(4)
Critics of Hugging-Get Over Yourselves
First Broken Heart
New Pics
Agh
►
April
(3)
►
March
(2)
►
January
(4)
►
2008
(16)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(2)
1 comment:
Oh no! SIIIIIGGGGGHHHHHHH who understands boys anyway! I'm here for you man:)
Post a Comment