So I "vacayed" at Jill's Uncle's Friend's cabin lol! His name was Mukk! (nickname) The Cabin was pretty sweet, it felt so great to be in the outdoors again! There was a dock on the lake we were next to and it was REALLY off balance but it was funny because Jill kept freaking me out that I was going to fall in and I was really close! It was so silent at night it was amazing! Oh btw the cabin is over 100 years old! And what was REALLY awesome was you could see the milky way (no joke) and 5 bijillion stars there while the most you can see down here in GJ is like...10. It was so great!
Jill and I had a hike/adventure day where we took pictures but we also were SUPER sunburned/tan after that! lol What's lame is you weren't allowed to swim in the lake! PFF Lame sauce! Oh and we had to use an outhouse.. but luckily they had a shower but when I came out from my shower I said "Hey everyone, I just got back from Antarctica!" man that was the coldest shower EVER!

So yea, good stuff, we were there for three days annnndd..yea im super tan from it now XD.

No comments:
Post a Comment