Monday, October 12

Why?-Vent 2

Why do people have to be jerks? Someone asked me what my religious views were and I told them how I was half and half and they attacked me! Also, while I was trying to explain my views, they interrupt me and make assumptions of what I am going to say which were wrong by the way!! My goodness, why do people act like that? It is rude. I can't stand how people act in this world. Why does religion have to cause so much trouble I hate it! Plus, what really makes me mad about religion (especially organized religion) is when they say "Well, we know we are right," therefore everyone should listen to us. That phrase makes me so mad. People are so ignornant and don't think about how you don't have to get involved in peoples life. Just believe in what you believe but don't feel you have to enforce it. If in the end you turn out to be right then good for you! Just accept that other people have their beliefs and leave it alone! Just stick with your faith and stop worrying about the rest of the world and their beliefs! There's a stinkin spagetti monster religion!! You don't see them bothering you and I bet many of you didn't know that that was a religion! So be like the Beatles and just "let it be."

No comments: