Alright so I've been struggling in school for a while. Thanks to Willy Wonka I had gotten really behind in my homework. Anyways, I, for the first time, had Cs on my report card! Horrible I know! But that was quarter 3. This is now quarter 4 and I'm getting back on track. I'm starting to put more effort and care into my work again. I hope those Cs will go away, but I kind of screwed myself over taking on the musical and AP classes! Well, that's how you learn right?
I took an ACT practice exam last week. It was the first time I took the ACT test and I recieved a 23. Not bad, but not awesome. Then again, I didn't finish the math section. So I need to work on time management for that part. The teacher said the higher 20s will open doors. So a few days during the week, after school, I'll be going in to practice on the problems I missed and such to hopefully help get a higher grade. I hope I do! Kind of scary.
Tutoring at the Riverside Educational Center has been going well. I love tutoring the kids. It always brightens my day. I currently have over 50 hours of volunteer hours from working there. I really want to recieve 111 hours so I can be in the millenium club or what-ever it's called at our school! Sadly, my parents want me to quit tutoring so I can focus more on school. I understand that argument, but I love tutoring the kids! They help brighten my depressive days! Oh well. I just need them to sign my hour sheet then I have to leave soon :(.
That is all I want to talk about for now on school! :)
Lots of Love
Almond
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment