Ugh, politics can be very frustrating and of course, since i have a
debate class, we talk about politics all the time! Usually, I stay out of it or I have my belief but decide not to argue since there will just be chaos. When McCain chose Palin as his VP....oh my gosh I was first of all scared to death! Second, I thought this was a somewhat smart choice of McCain but laughed later that she was from Alaska...which is pretty seperate..in a a sense..from the rest of the states. Finally, I personally freaked out when my teachers said many of the Hilary voters would vote for Sarah Palin
just because she is a woman!! I personally, am upset and embarassed that so many women will vote for Palin just for that ONE reason. Now, even though I'm only 15, apparently I realize much more than a lot of other americans do; the reason for this, mostly, is for my World History Middle Ages class. That class is one of the greatest classes, I have learned SO much from that class! But anyways...women were inferior since basically the beginning of time (except for the muslim faith but im not going to that). I understand how women want to have a great leader to show that women are just as valuable and hard working as men but when you choose someone like Palin you are embarassing us all!! She (in my opinon and many others) is stupid and full of herself and really, if or when she gets VP (and probably president cause McCain will croak soon enough) will probably kill us all.
If women want to show that they are equal and as valuable to men, they should first probably pick someone who is..oh..idk...SMART!?!? Sarah Palin as a leader is such an embarassment and once she has power, she is going to be the #1 example of why women should be inferior.
This really, is what scares me...is how dumb so many people are to not realize this. So basically, I guess women are going to stay inferior...since so many American women are stupid enough to choose Sarah Palin as a leader for all the wrong reasons. Just cause she is a women is really pathetic and ignorant, so women will always be inferior and it will just be harder for the actual smart women to show at least some are able to have a brain.
The end...
-Almond
1 comment:
I totally agree hah :)
Post a Comment