I am incredibly satisfied that I took french and I am going to stay in it through all four years! I am extremely excited that I will get to go to France and Italy with the class in 2010! I love seeing other cultures and I love traveling no matter what. I am extremely grateful I will get to expierence other cultures and I am 100% positive I will have a great time there. Kati and I will do fun things and laugh like crazy as always. We (probably I will though) will purposely run into a cute guy and when he says desolee we will say c'est pas grave! and they will think we are amazing and NOT american (hypothetically)! lol :) What a fun idea!
What's also great about it is all the inside jokes you can have in another language! There is one boy in our class this year and Kati, Savannah, and I are always saying Garcon! Garcon! and we annoy him sometimes but it is incredibly funny! Attendes! Tu es mechant Garcon! Nous sommes mechant aussi! *hahahaha* it is great :). It's also great when we get in little "dramatic fights" and we yell Oublies toi! and Votre vissage!. Also currently, we can create a "body" song for extra credit and we did ( i dont have the sheet with me right now so i apologize if spelling isnt 100% correct):
"Levres, sourcil
ventre, et launge
venture, et launge
ventre, et launge
levres, sourcil
ventre, et launge,
nombril, cils
poignet, et pouce!"
Amazing right? I thought so, it is going to be a blasty blast to do!
J'aime le francais and Cappucine et Garcon! Even though J'ai mal a la tete souvent, it does not matter too much since I get to express my pains, likes, and dislikes in another language :).
Salut!
-Aurelie

2 comments:
Well that was just un boume to read lol. I love speaking French too! Garcon is so funny! And, way to post !!!!!
I'm glad someone likes french class, Our French teacher is really lame haha, with her blague du jour. Très bien :D
Post a Comment